Friday, 1 May 2009

Out of the mouths of ...

Before I forget I thought I'd relay a conversation I've just had with
Danielle.


She was asking about a certain feminine product in the bag of groceries
I was emptying. After lunch she states she doesn't want to become an
adult. When I ask why she says she doesn't want to use the
aforementioned feminine product when she grows up. I told her that most
women would agree with her but that was the way God had created us.
After another minute she states "God is pretty clever isn't He!" "The
way He made our bones and made every part of us" pause... "He made
dogs and the whole world" longer pause... "He even made Australians!"

Some reactions:

"We're gobsmacked!!!!! She really is priceless :- ) :- ) "

"This is classic! What next will she come out with?"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger