It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon so we loaded up bikes and buggy and set out to Governor's Bay (a 20 min drive from home). Blair, Alana & Samuel rode their bikes around to the next bay while Danielle and I walked and enjoyed the scenery. It was magical and we all enjoyed our afternoon adventure, exploring another part of the city.
Hi Blair Lovely photos and the weather is great too the A+P show must have been good fun too, certainly larger than the one I went too in Middlemarch, mind you that is a few years ago now. Greetings from Dunners Emil
1 comment:
Hi Blair
Lovely photos and the weather is great too the A+P show must have been good fun too, certainly larger than the one I went too in Middlemarch, mind you that is a few years ago now.
Greetings from Dunners
Emil
Post a Comment