Wednesday, 5 September 2012

I'm leaving on an air plane!

Just had a anxious moment at airport seeing Blair off. Paige and I were waving to blair in the plane. Suddenly it dawned on me that Blair had my car keys with him on the plane and the propellers were just starting. I quickly checked my bag and no – I didn’t have any keys!!!!! I started franticly waving a key I had to indicate to Blair that he had my keys and he just calmly waves back, doing thumbs up as well. I was trying to work out what to do and dashed down to service desk to ask them to stop plane and get my keys when at the same time my name was called out over intercom. Got to desk to be given keys!!! Blair had realised before me and got them delivered. I guess he thought when I was madly waving a key at him through lounge window that I was acknowledging I had them. Finally get out of airport and realise I hadn’t taken any notice of where Blair had parked the car. Do you know how popular silver cars are? Am finally home!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger