Today Samuel brought home his writing book for us to read. We were surprised at how descriptive he is and thought you might enjoy a couple of his short stories.
Topic: There was nothing there!
Here's a story from when I was little. I had bought a balloon for my friend at his party but ignored the chances to give it to him. And by mistake I let it go.
As if by magic it vanished within a blink of an eye. My eyelids gave me a tiny slit to peer through.
It had no hope, a prisoner of the clouds forever. All that remained was blue sky and floating trampoline like prisons, and all I knew was that within one of them the balloon was held hostage.
Topic: She pointed her finger at me!
"Hi big flea bag". Uh oh, wrong person - I thought it was Dad, he always takes a joke unless he's angry. But Mum doesn't always take one. She was fuming. It looked like all the boilers in the world had been turned up past the restricted temperature. Plus she had a life's worth of steam coming out of those ears of hers. Threatening words came tumbling out of her mouth. Her hands were making rude gestures. There was a super bad punishment boiling up inside. Really bad! And I could see her face being stripped of it's skin colour wall paper and re-painted in the deepest red you will every see in your life.

No comments:
Post a Comment