

Spring has sprung early this year. Moeraki is just up the road from us - well 40 minutes which is a long way by Dunedin standards but just across town for many true city dwellers, certainly we found this in CHCH. Ann had heard about the light house and how it was open to the public and the great sightings there were to be had of yellow eyed penguins (a native round these parts!) As we had not seen any whales, reportedly sighted at Blue Skin Bay last week, we thought we'd go and see the penguins and the light house. While the lighthouse was closed, we were not disappointed it was a beautiful clear, warm day with not a single breath of wind. The ocean was good for water skiing! We had a great time spotting penguins, seals, playing touch rugby, and enjoying an afternoon te

a by the camp fire. The perfect Saturday afternoon!!
1 comment:
I love the penguin shot - I'm even more jealous than I was yesterday now!!
Post a Comment