In early June of this year someone came into the office and said to me, "Would you like a trip to Sydney?" Needless to say I replied, "What, did you say a trip to Sydney - what for?" Apparently for the last 8 years there has been a Neurology Weekend that is hosted and there are spots for Kiwis to be sponsored to attend. It did not take too long for me to say, "Yes please!!" Here are a few shots from where I was staying. Above right is taken from the Opera House. The stone tower above right (at the left end of the bridge) is shown below. In this tower is a very good museum giving all the history of the bridge's construction.
Wow. Looks great Blair. But I thought it was a work trip! Where are all the exciting photos of conference chairs, name badges, and polystyrene coffee cups? Why this tawdry selection of run-of-the-mill outside stuff?
After much thought I've realised you are sooo right. I really missed an opportunity here didn't I? I could have done so better than the coffee cups and name badges though. We had these wireless instant audience participation device thingies! Imagine a nice close up of one of those - awesome!! A lost chance to have really impressed you, never mind.
2 comments:
Wow. Looks great Blair. But I thought it was a work trip! Where are all the exciting photos of conference chairs, name badges, and polystyrene coffee cups? Why this tawdry selection of run-of-the-mill outside stuff?
After much thought I've realised you are sooo right. I really missed an opportunity here didn't I? I could have done so better than the coffee cups and name badges though. We had these wireless instant audience participation device thingies! Imagine a nice close up of one of those - awesome!! A lost chance to have really impressed you, never mind.
Post a Comment